Sunday, June 16, 2024

In Honor of Father's Day

This is my dad the hunk.

This photo was taken in Poland in about 1932 when he would have been 20. As you can see in the photo, my dad was not the typical Eastern European Jew of his time.

You can read all about him (and see more photos) in my book Stories My Father Told Me: From Warsaw, Moscow, Algeria, Siberia, Kazakhstan, Dominican Republic. Yes, he lived in a lot of places, and this is not a complete list.

The paperback and ebook are available at Amazon, paperback is available at Barnes & Noble or your favorite bookstore (by special order). 

 

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, Dvora, your father was quite a hunk and a model. Those young ladies look quite happy to be adorning his boat. I'd very much like to read your book myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, I'd love for you to read it. Do you read ebooks? It's on KU.

      Delete