Tuesday, December 12, 2023

This Blog Has Moved

 If you follow my blog, you might want to make note of this new blog address. A few years ago this platform stopped providing a means for readers and followers to subscribe to email notifications of new posts. Now you have to come take a look to see if there is something new, or ask me directly to send you a notice. For that reason and since I don't post on a regular schedule, I have moved the blog to Wordpress which does have the feature of automatic notification for anyone who wants it. There, on the right of the page, you can sign up for the newsletter. This will bring any new post directly to you in an email. 

I hope you continue to follow and read this blog, and I hope you sign up for the automatic notifications. And if you like the blog, tell your friends!

Happy Trails!


No comments:

Post a Comment